Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23/11/2010

Five years later, my college education draws to a close. I have learnt many things and as it so happens most of those things aren't remotely related to my degree. I now know that it is better to wait than pick a course for the sake of picking one. I was told when we began that this was for those who were unsure.

I was unsure, initially. A few years in however, I began to be quite sure. But it was too late. Do I regret? Well, not really. I've probably spent more time studying other things that what I was supposed to study in my course. I grown rather cynical of institutionalized education and at the same time still wish to study in a decent university.

Well, being trained in business, I still have no business plans of my own. I only have what I call "projects" - highly expensive with an unknown return on investment. But it would still be fun to try.

No comments: