Saturday, December 15, 2007

When I Grow Up...

Age 6: Astronaut

Age 7: Astronomer, after realizing I'm shortsighted (although technically, one can still be an astronaut, just not a pilot)

Age 8: Can't remember; probably still astronomer.

Age 9: Zoologist

~

Age 13: Meteorologist (I love the weather; what can I say?)

Age 14: Uncertain

Age 15: Uncertain

Age 16: Uncertain

Age 17: Guess.

I have to fill in the blank soon. I noticed how all my peers have something in mind; I don't. Well, if not a job, then they are at least studying a specialized course. And I'm doing business. So what am I gonna be? Entrepreneur? God forbid. But ah, I'm told it rakes in the most cash. It's just not me though. I'd rather get stuck in a library all my life, cataloging books and what not. Peace and quiet, tranquility I yearn for.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

join SU la

hahahaha =)

no, seriously. =P

Daniel said...

I'm open to any attractive option. Hehehe.