Friday, December 28, 2007

Winding Down; Winding Up

The year ends; the year begins. Whee!

I'm excited. What does 2008 hold? What shall remain from 2007? I don't even have a clue. All I can say is, I'll need to set some good and concrete New Year's resolutions. And oh, read more books. I'm currently reading 4 simultaneously, time will tell when I'll be able to manage twice that number, maybe thrice.

Oh, and college is starting and I've got to write an application to defer National Service. Actually, I really want to go for the latter event, if only for the experience. Shooting guns is a unique thing to do, after all. Or even if I don't get to shoot guns, then at least I get to enjoy the sights and sounds of a mini multi-racial, tolerant community. Malaysia in miniature. Truly Asia.

Ooh, I'm starting to regain my sense of sarcasm. And I'm liking it.

No comments: