Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ah, again.

So much for my New Year's resolution which shall have to wait for next year. Obviously I won't be able to meet my 365 post deadline, but then I decided quality over quantity anyway and thought it a rather spurious effort anyway.

It has been a busy few weeks. Shifted house yet again, though of course I made it a point to call no place home until I am so sure. Certainty eludes me at the moment, sadly. I now live in Seremban, and while not exactly a small town, is enough of a demotion to make me value city living which I have taken for granted. But as they say, you gotta adapt.

I have two free months until the end of this year, and I am trying to use it wisely. Of course, top priority will be to get a job as my college downshifts to part-time for my final year. Which means they assume I'll be working. Ah.

Being a sampler of many things, I have yet to find one which delights me the most (although my recent voluntary work comes close, but alas, it's voluntary - albeit one that I would like to resume once I get a proper job).

Still searching, still searching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why'd you move again?

Daniel said...

Among other reasons, we got a nice house. =)