Saturday, March 21, 2009

Observations, and more.

I notice the monitor lizard that swims in the pond. It stops and turns his head to look at something, then moves into brushes. I first think it is a snake, but it is too short.

It's a hot day, and I think that my office's constant air-conditioning has spoilt me. Now I crave for it, whereas when working I find it often annoying. It is always too cold.

Feeling sleepy, will sleep again. I do not think I am going to do much today. Next week, though, is going to be a busy one as someone needs a personal assistant and the task seems to have fallen on me. Two jobs then, but only for a week.

This corporate game is interesting, but repetition is inevitable; in which case I must make the choice to continue or bail. In today's depressive times (as everyone in saying, but don't seem to quite understand) one cannot be blamed if he were to be too cautious. But I am neither cautious nor a person unafraid. I am patient, I think a lot, but I am utterly ambitious. Laugh, if you were to know what I wish to do.

I suppose I ought to rest.

There is a lot to do.


No comments: