Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pre-March Reflections.

Let's see. Well, I learned a lot can happen in just the frame of a few days.



My parents have separated, for one thing. (Note: Not divorced.) Not a big surprise for me, though. Been expecting it for a while. And I trust that those who do know me and are reading this would be discreet in their handling of this info. And prayers would be appreciated. Thanks!



Oh yeah...and I went to Fraser's Hill for the Chinese New Year holidays. I personally see it as a redundant vacation. We've been there...what? 4 times already in two years? Sheesh...it's getting annoying. And boring.



But thanks to our PS2 (which we lugged all the way there, along with our own TV!), I wasn't that bored at all. Oh, and I managed to finish Final Fantasy X (Of course, expect a review soon.) there. Yeah, so it wasn't all such a waste, was it?



And yes, the money I gleaned from those little red packets might not be a lot this year, but it certainly is more than enough. I've already gotten some books (Anna Karenina for instance, which I find to be a rather ironic read in my present circumstances). And lots of video games. Trying to find Rogue Galaxy. But all those stores still don't have it!



Until then. Goodbye!

No comments: