Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturdays are okay days.

I'm much happier now. Having the liberty of being all alone at home, I surely enough when into a marathon Final Fantasy session. Four hours. Woohoo.



Now my eyes hurt. And yes, I'm typing this.



Well uh..let me see. Movie...yeah ok, I've been rather lazy in getting out to film the last scene of my rather short movie. But, no worries. Tomorrow, on the Sabbath, I should be able to complete it. Or on Monday. Or Tuesday. Or, I procrastinate. Hehe.



Yeah. I dunno why I feel so good.



Oh yeah, I'm writing stories now. I'm finally beginning to go into fiction once more. See the two short, short stories I posted on my other blog here. And, I'm working on a much longer one. Should be done by the end of the month. If I keep at it. Wish me luck.

No comments: