Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Some Notes...

I've just got the flu twice in two weeks. Just when I thought I was recovering, I get it again. Worse even. Very annoying. Heh.



And here's some good news...my parents are together again. Let's hope it stays that way. Anyway...



Here's the hottest thing to happen in biblical "scholarship" since the DaVinci Code...it's the Lost Tomb of Jesus! Apparently James Cameron (Titanic, Terminator) will be directing this documentary with a team of scholars. Hmm, this is going to be good. It seems all they can come out today is: Jesus got married. Has kids. Etc. etc.



So, not much new, except Cameron apparently presents us with their tombs itself? Oh?



Anyway, Witherington weighs in. Read the comments too. Quite interesting.



My review on Final Fantasy X, by the way, is coming out soon. I'm playing Xenosaga Ep. 1 right now (great game) and I'll probably be reviewing that too after I'm done.



Until then, see ya!

No comments: