Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Pants Are Tight- A Simple Parody

This will, hopefully, be the first in line of my regular line of blog updates. Which should continue…regularly.

Ah yes, those of you familiar with the song “It Ends Tonight” (watch it here) by the All-American Rejects would perhaps…like our parody of it. Enjoy!

“The Pants are Tight”


(Verse 1)


These Levi Jeans,

They Strangle Me

I don’t have any room at all…

My girlfriend bought ‘em

For $3.70

At a clearance sale in a mall


(Pre-Chorus)


Have trouble breathing

My jewels are shrinking…

It’s not my fault I’m just big boned

It’s just not working

Weight’s unnerving

I think they’re going to blow


(Chorus)


No matter how I fight

The pants are tight (x2)

It’ll be alright

Have less to bite

The pants are tight (x2)


(Verse 2)


Now time has passed

And I’ve dieted

It’s time to try those pants again

But what is this?

They just won’t fit

I don’t know why I tried so hard…


(Then go to Pre-Chorus, then Chorus)


(Bridge)


Now I’ve given up hope

It’s better than eating eggs without yolks

Least I tried, but it weren’t enough

It’s better than being a cheese buff

Guess those pants just won’t come on

I’ll get some bigger ones…


Lyrics by Ian Cheah with Yours Truly

No comments: