Monday, March 19, 2007

Plans for this little blog.

Firstly, a facelift. Blogger's new format is too restrictive, and if I were to tinker with the HTML again things would get screwy sooo...well, I'll see what I can do.

Oh yes, I've read some stats that say only 10% of all blogs are regularly updated. Being a guy who doesn't like to feel left out, I decided I should be in that ten percent. Hence, this blog will be regularly updated from now on. How regular, I don't know. Regular is subjective. Kind of like...Premium and Regular petrol. You know, some drivers say one is better, some drivers say the other is.

Er, yeah.

Well okay, maybe at least 4 or 5 times a week. Definitely not less than 3. Maybe less than two or not at all. Regular is subjective, you see.

Alright, seriously, I'm gonna update it regularly.

Tschus!

No comments: