Monday, May 7, 2007

An Annoying Day...

This day has annoyed me to no end. But no hard feelings, Monday. Tuesday will come soon. =)



So I went to the hospital to get something patched onto my back. An allergy kit, to determine what I'm allergic to. I have a strong feeling it would be with "dust". Yes, allergic to dust. Nothing I can do about that, eh? Maybe I can live in a nice filtered room. Or a bubble. Oh, never.



Then I went to Low Yat Plaza (techie's heaven). Lots of computer stuff. ALL OF THEM OVERPRICED. Yes. Apparently, you get the best deals there. Yeh, right.



Example: RM 599 for an MP3 player I bought for RM 325. And they have the nerve to put a sticker on it saying "Very, very fair price". Ah, they being sarcastic. Then again, what of the poor sarcasm impaired shoppers who buy it? Do they know they've been swindled of nearly 300 ringgit? My goodness.



Ah well, here's to a better day.



Or maybe not, because in accordance to the rules of the patch test, I'm not allowed to bathe for one week.



Lovely.

No comments: