Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What I Did Last Night

You know, I rarely ever write "what I did" posts for the simple reason that I am not optimistic enough to assume that people are going to care. There are, of course, other people who are quite confident that others will take delight in their narcissism, but not me.

But no, I am not going to write about what I did last night for the simple reason that it would be lame and very narcissistic of me to do so. Thus, I am going to leave it to the experts to do so. Good luck.

P.S.- If this was a useless, random, nonsense post that the kind narcissists put on their blog when they are bored, so be it. It's useless filler, but filler nonetheless.

4 comments:

ethan said...

Gah. It's already the height of narcissism to have a blog and assume people are going to care. Why not??

Daniel said...

That itself is an assumption. Having a blog does not necessarily mean that you are assuming people are going to care.

I, for one, am apathetic. =)

ethan said...

Your hit counter says otherwise =)

Daniel said...

You assume too much. :P