Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Elections, elections

The Americans are busy with politics, and very soon, so will we. Apparently, by next month, the elections should take place. I'm curious to see the result, and although I can't influence it (i.e. I can't vote yet), I sure hope it's a good one.

For the record, I would like to see Barisan Nasional's majority dampened. It's not that I hate them and want the opposition to control Malaysia (What would happen? I dunno). Instead, BN could do with a reality check. Yes, sure, we can make them win big. I'm quite certain that quite a few people would want to vote for them. After all, billions and billions of ringgit will be flowing in through the Corridor projects (Whose idea was that?), and I'm sure many people would like a piece of that. Still, what was that saying about too much power?

Ah yes, many goodies that BN has promised us, and as for the Opposition...

We'll wait and see.

No comments: