Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Filming. Bleh.

Did another (tiring) round of movie making with friends yesterday. I am most assuredly not pleased with the results; we cannot keep making unintentional parodies of any unfortunate genre we so happen to settle on. *Sigh*

Hopefully I can salvage it with some editing. This is not to say that it was all that bad, but it could've been way, way better. Anyway, you'll see the results on Youtube probably a month or so from now.

And I still ponder upon the day I get to film a serious, decent movie. But first, I need a decent screenplay, and decent actors.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this on youtube: Lingam's Devil Curry?
lol brilliant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3hPp4MHkL8

and then you can watch the other Comedy Court clips to laugh away your blues!