Saturday, April 21, 2007

Abortion: Whose Rights?

The Supreme Court has outlawed partial birth abortion. Wonderful, except this is merely a small victory, and the pro-choicers are claiming a big crime has been done to women. I myself don't believe this decision will hold for long.



I will keep my comments brief.



They say what will happen to women should the unborn be allowed to survive. I ask what would the unborn say, if they were given a choice whether to live or die.



In this case, choice only belongs to one person. Murder? Not so, apparently, to them.



I call this selective ignorance coupled with self-delusion. Much like how we happily eat our buffets while thousands of others starve to death each day. As Reagan quipped, "I noticed that those who oppose abortion are already born".



In this case, the murders of the unborn are given the blind eye, and I wonder since when did a women's "right to choice" supersede the value of a life.



The Evangelical Outpost, by the way, has two good posts on the subject.



The Infanticide Procedure

The Infanticide Procedure Pt. 2

No comments: