Monday, April 2, 2007

Weekend, & Monday

Was a rather (relatively) busy last 3 days. I had to wake up early on a Saturday, for a sports competition my youth church was holding.



Let's just say, it wasn't a very good Saturday morning spent. Organization was at best messy, and when it finally got to the games they were only so-so. Most people (especially the women) ended up being left out, and most games were rather boring, to say the least. Well, at least our team won the the capture the flag contest, which was nice.



Sunday was church. Duh. I guess you could say it was a rest day. I virtually spent the whole day watching anime. Expect a review of Hellsing to come soon. Right now, I'm watching Trinity Blood. Somehow, I'm into that genre.



Oh yes, today, my first day at a new job. Bearable enough, and I suppose I could get used to it. Lots of databasing and calling. Oh well.

No comments: