Monday, April 23, 2007

Upcoming Personal Projects

Yes, every once in a while, I begin a personal project to occupy my time (I fondly refer to "time" as "life". Ergo, "you're wasting my life" is used on occasion)



It's also necessary to post such things here, as they provide you a motivation to complete them. I've begun countless "projects", and most of them never get completed. Yes, readers (my few, loyal readers- you know who you are, and you are few enough in number that I know who you are), please "tegur saya" if such projects never reach their fruition.



So here goes:



Reviews, review, reviews. Yes, I know, the easiest of my projects. And also an ongoing thing. Expect the anime Evangelion (series and the movie) to be reviewed (and analyzed here). I'm eager to write the review for this- this show has a lot of metaphysical allusions. And nonsense. Also: God of War 2 (the game) and Air (the anime). And maybe, if I have the time, I'll have a go at Avril Lavigne's latest album (The Best Damn Thing)



I'm also working on an as of yet untitled fantasy novella (hopefully, it reaches that word count). But please, don't think I have descended to the level of amateur (and teenaged) writers who have no better ideas of a story than of a chosen boy who shall save the world.



Most of my stories never take off. But I'm confident this one will. Well, we'll see.



And I'm in the midst of writing up a few detailed articles. They'll be mostly my thoughts and findings on various things. Most definitely they'll be either philosophical and/or theological.



But I'll definitely be going to write a satire/critique of teenage romance. It's just too amusing, and yet sad. I think you have a vague idea of what to expect. Hehehe.



So there you have it. All nicely laid down for you, what will probably my blog's future posts, and some evidence that I've done (and will be doing) some proper stuff in my life, and not just sitting down watching anime and playing the PS2.



Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments: