Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Life Tires...

Yes, life is tiring. And this is so not an emo post.



Okay, so I go to college every three days, spend a few hours day, chat with friends, go back. Rinse and repeat. And every now and then we are given the wonderful task of completing an assignment. Wonderful.



Not that I complain. It is great, and a learning experience. But sometimes I wonder if Business was what I should have taken. My interests are totally different. I love science, the thing is, I just hate (and suck) at maths. Sad, sad.



Well, I'm trying to improve the situation, but when you're 17 (at least, going to be) and hardly even know the Pythagorean theorem (yeah, truly sad) then you're in trouble. I have a long way to catch up. And guess what? It's SAT this year. Nooo way. Maybe two, three years from now. This year would be suicide. Or at least, a waste of exam fees.



So I have more things to do now. Like trying to balance entertainment with study. Lots of re prioritizing (which I realize has become a problem: an imbalance between work and play, and guess which one I do more)



Homeschooling? I guess not anymore. Maybe more like self-study. My reading/study interests are hardly practical at the moment. Evolutionary psychology? Philosophy of science?  I know more metaphysics than physics, suffice to say. Something that won't be very useful, come examination time.



Oh but please, someone please ask me to write a thesis on theology. I would like that. Covenantal nomism? Soteriology? Pretty please, I would like to write something on Charismatics (my forte, as it happens).



Okay, maybe I'm going overboard with my concerns. I've yet to learn anything truly...useful. Like I don't know how to use any musical instruments. (Oh wait...are they useful?)



But I guess, I do have other expertise. What I lack is the guts. You know, I have this job that requires me to call people, and it freaks me out every time I hear the ringing tone. Freaky.



I guess that's just me. Not outgoing. Extremely contemplative. NOT melancholy, as some of my friends mistakenly point out. Hardly ever emo. Just, taciturn.



I say what I have to say, and don't say what I need not say. That is all.



No comments: