Sunday, July 1, 2007

Some People Just Don't Get It

Sarcasm, I mean. Take a look at this video I posted nearly a year ago. To date, it's (ironically) my most popular video. In a nutshell, it's a lame air-cover of Funtwo's rendition of Canon. The title is tongue-in-cheek.

But no. Most people just don't get it.

Here's a few (with some slight editing):


lol, it had to be a stupid nigger huh, go suck **** u piece of ****


do u have a retard holding the camera.. or is it one of yur kids? and
whered u get the guitar walmart?.. or did u steal it?.. eihter way
funtwo is a god guitarist .. so **** it



sad son of a ****


I have doubts myself as to whether they actually really were insulting the poor guy in the video, but I think that some of them actually meant it. If that were the case, then Youtube is (disturbingly) populated by more two-bit airheads than I thought.

On the bright side, I'm sure the guy in this video, Calvin Samuel- a rather popular guy his social circles- would be pleased to know that he was called a nigger. Yes, the geniuses who commented thought thus. A classic example of shallow thinking, as this guy is an Indian through and through.

But I say that he would be pleased to know that he had been a called a nigger for the simple reason that he prefers to be an African-American more than to be an Indian. He's a rapper (wow), too.

So yeah, good things. And bad things.

No comments: